At Quobyte’s engineering office in Berlin Schöneberg, we are developing the Data Center File System (DCFS), a highly scalable and fault-tolerant software storage system built around a parallel file system core. Customers use Quobyte DCFS for workloads like Kubernetes, HPC, OpenStack, Big Data, Machine Learning, any many more. There are Quobyte clusters which span thousands of machines, host the world climate data, or your webmail account!
You’ll join the engineering team as a student infrastructure engineer to maintain, automate and advance our modern software development and testing infrastructure (ansible, k8s, ELK, Prometheus, etc.).
Fluency with the Linux command line, and interest in modern infrastructure and hardware (infrastructure engineer)
What we offer:
- Great learning opportunity in a nice international and highly qualified team
- Full exposure to a modern and professional product development process
- Direct impact on a product that is being used for in large data centers
- Cosy loft office in Schöneberg (near Julius Leber Brücke, Akazienstr)
- Ideally 20h per week, can be adapted up and down when needed
- Bridge to a full time job: over the years, quite a few of our students stayed with us after graduation
How to apply:
Apart from your CV, we’d appreciate a line about what caught your interest and why working at Quobyte sounds attractive to you.