Verdane Advisors GmbH - Data & Engineering
Verdane is a specialist growth equity investment firm that partners with tech-enabled and sustainable businesses based out of Europe to help them reach the next stage of international growth. Verdane’s over 140 employees, based in Berlin, Munich, Copenhagen, Helsinki, London, Oslo and Stockholm, are dedicated to being the preferred growth partner to tech-enabled and sustainable businesses.
We are pursuing an ambitious data strategy that aims to make Verdane the most data-driven private equity investor in Europe. As part of this strategy, we are developing specialized, data-intensive applications. Students working at Verdane help maintain and develop these applications.
- Main responsibility:
- Learn and self-develop in the area of your preference, while also delivering value.
Other possible responsibilities:
- Maintain and upgrade codebase.
- Deploy and integrate infrastructure on Cloud (GCP)
- Work with a Flask backend written in Python.
- Work with data and data-management platforms.
- Experience with TypeScript or data visualization in the browser is an advantage.
- You have experience using Python or are willing to learn it.
- You have experience using a cloud platform or are willing to learn it.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required.
- Fluency in German or a Scandinavian language is an advantage.
What we offer:
- 15EUR/h compensation
- Flexible working hours and vacation
- Hand-on experience which impacts directly on production and brings value to the business.
- Regular team and personal sync and feedback
- Personal supervision by an experienced Data Engineer
- We supply you with a laptop
- Beautiful office near Hackescher Markt
- Regular team event and free team lunch on Monday
- Nordic culture with an extremely flat hierarchy.
- Work in an highly ambitious environment and amongst a team of experts.
Hinweise zur Bewerbung:
How to apply:
Interested? Share your resume and a brief description of why you would be a good fit for the role with - email@example.com
- Zeynep Dalgic: