About the Job
As a working student HR/People, you will be responsible mainly for recruiting and employer branding, as well as supporting our People Team for onboarding and events. If you have extra capacity and are interested, you are welcome to learn and get your first step into other people operation related tasks.
- You advise and support hiring managers throughout the whole recruiting process.
- You process incoming applications and conduct the first interviews by phone and video call.
- You look for creative ways to reach out to potential candidates on various platforms and convince them of OptioPay.
- You take care of the entire recruitment process and ensure a first-class candidate experience.
- You think of creative ways to promote OptioPay as an employer via social media, recruiting events etc.
- You have an eye for details and always try to improve efficiency by improving processes and technologies.
- You support other People functions and day to day business if needed.